Silver Conductive Printing
Our conductive inks meet the challenges of today’s technology in terms of performance and specifications, processing temperatures, cost, energy efficiency, and manufacturability.
• Conductive connectors in printed circuit boards that can be rigid or flexible
• Wearable electronics
• 3D printing
• Medical devices and bio-sensors
• Smart packaging
• Low weight, flexible aerospace and automotive components
• Electrodes in OLED and photovoltaics
• Current collectors in flexible batteries and super capacitors.
Contact us for further information, detailed technical specifications, and confidential discussion about your specific requirements.
Information about our standard silver inks and conductive adhesives can be found on the Product pages.