Silver Conductive Printing
because all electronic devices require multiple interconnects and electrodes.
Our conductive inks meet the challenges of today’s technology in terms of performance and
specifications, processing temperatures, cost, energy efficiency, and manufacturability.
Our silver conductive technology provides the following key benefits:
• low temperature curing (25 – 120 °C) and suitable for printing on heat-sensitive polymers, paper
• user-friendly, water-based formulations, practically zero-VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
• comparable performance to conventional solvent-based conductive inks
• drastically reduced costs as there is no need for solvent reclamation, in addition to reduced
transport and storage costs
• reduced compliance costs, especially for ATEX (Directive 99/92/EC)
• conductive connectors in printed circuit boards that can be rigid or flexible
• wearable electronics
• 3D printing
• medical devices and bio-sensors
• smart packaging
• low weight, flexible aerospace and automotive components
• electrodes in OLED and photovoltaics
• current collectors in flexible batteries and super capacitors.
Many of our silver conductive inks are custom made for specific applications. For example, ink
formulations can be uniquely designed to meet specific requirements for conductivity, adhesion,
resolution, mechanical robustness, and environmental stability.
Contact us for further information, detailed technical specifications, and confidential discussion about
your specific requirements.
Information about our standard silver inks and conductive adhesives can be found on the Products
• supply of research quantities of silver conductive inks and adhesives
• supply of silver inks and adhesives for industrial use
• collaborative research
• contract R&D and product development
• joint technology development
• patent licensing.