With a focus on commercially viable technology development, we work in the chasm that often exists between the academic research centres and companies seeking to develop graphene products that fill a market need.
With no tie to specific graphene raw material, we adopt a holistic approach to technology development. Our primary focus is on the best solution for a specific product, and not the ‘take-it-or-leave-it’ approach often found with large commercial ink manufacturers which offer off-the-shelf products. If a customised graphene ink is the solution, we will work with you to develop a commercially viable product.
We have experience in the following graphene technologies:
• Conductive graphene inks and thick pastes
• Aqueous graphene dispersions
• Graphene energy storage (supercapacitors and batteries)
• Graphene for optical detection
• Graphene laser patterning and Laser Induced Forward Transfer (LIFT).
Contact us for further information, and to arrange a confidential discussion about your graphene requirements.